Makita RD1101 2-1/4 HP Variable Speed D-Handle Router - 11 Amp
• Sub-base accepts industry standard template guides for convenience
• Quietest (81dB) and lowest vibration router in its class
• Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
• Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
• Rugged aluminum motor housing with small 3-1/4" diameter for easy handling
This 2-1/4 hp D-handle router from Makita is one of the quietest (81dB) routers in its class. And, being one of the smoothest in its class, too, this router won't vibrate your hands numb. Its electronic speed control maintains constant speed even under load for smooth routing. This Makita features variable speed 8,000 - 24,000 rpm, and a rugged aluminum motor housing with a small 3-1/4-inch diameter. It also has a sub-base that accepts industry standard template guides, and a durable flat top for stability when changing bits. There's also soft-start for smooth start-up, and an industrial cam-lock for fast and easy depth adjustment and motor removal. Your purchase includes a 1/4- and 1/2-inch collet and collet wrenches.