Makita HR5212C 2" Advanced AVT Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-MAX bits
• Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 14 ft.lbs. / 19 J. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
• Advanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration resulting in a low 5m/s2
• Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
• "Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when idling to help increase tool life and performance
• Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
The Makita HR5212C 2” AVT Rotary Hammer has over 45% less vibration than the previous model. It is engineered with enhanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), a synchronized three-component system for significantly less vibration. The result of the enhanced AVT is a category-leading vibration rating of 9m/s2. The powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 14 ft. lbs. (19.1 Joules) of impact energy. An added feature is the option of lock-on or trigger-activated in the “chipping only” mode, with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation. The HR5212C is engineered for a range of concrete applications including drilling/coring through-holes for pipes, setting larger anchors, securing tilt-wall supports, small chipping applications, and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, concrete contractors, demolition contractors, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class rotary hammer.