Makita HR4510C 1-3/4" AVT Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-MAX bits
• Powerful 13.5 AMP motor delivers 9.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
• Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
• L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced. L.E.D. power lights indicate switch failure or cord damage
• Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface
• Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
Makita HR4510C . Tough on concrete, not on you: Makita’s hard-hitting HR4510C 1-3/4” SDS-MAX Rotary Hammer is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration. The result is more efficient hitting on the concrete and less vibration in the tool – and the tool user. 13.5 AMP Power with 2-Mode Operation. The HR4510C with AVT is engineered with a 13.5 AMP motor that delivers a no load speed of 130 to 280 RPM and 1,250 to 2,750 BPM. The synchronized RPM and BPM prevent overlapping impacts for up to 50% more efficient drilling. The hammer features 2-mode operation: “hammering with rotation” and “hammering only,” with a built-in torque limiter that ensures stable torque control and disengages the motor should the bit bind or hit reinforcements. In addition, the electronic speed control reduces speed loss when working in heavy applications to ensure maximum productivity. The HR4510C also has a variable speed dial with 5 settings to match the bit speed to the application. An L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord breakage, and an L.E.D. service light indicates when carbon brushes need to be replaced. The HR4510C is built with large size carbon brushes that have up to twice the life of competitor models. More Work, Less Vibration. The HR4510C is equipped with AVT, Makita’s exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration for more efficient hitting power. The HR4510C weighs 20.1 lbs. and has two options of side handles available (straight and D-shaped, both with rubberized grips), and a large rubberized rear handle, all of which contribute to the overall comfort of the tool. The recessed operation mode switch helps prevent it from being damaged, while the one-touch sliding chuck allows for quick bit changes. Versatile Design for a Range of Applications.