Makita HM1307CB 35-lb Demolition Hammer with Case - 1-1/8" Hex Shank
• Electronic Speed Control - Automatically applies power to the motor to maintain consistent speed
• Soft Start - Suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
• Variable Speed Control dial that enables user to match the speed to the application
• Field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, large surface commutator
• Automatic brush cut-off system protects commutator for longer tool life
Makita's new 35 lb. Demolition Hammer, 1-1/8-Inch Hex, with Rolling Case has many features to help the end user get the job done. It has Adjustable D-Handle rotates 3600 and pivots. In-Line Design engineered better balance for horizontal applications. Accepts commonly used 1-1/8-Inch Hex and air tool steel. Retaining Collar for extra bit support. 11-Inch Bull Point Chisel included in case. Soft Ergonomic Grip can be used w/ both hands if necessary. Easy On/Off Switch one finger operation. Variable Speed Dial in Convenient Location.