Makita GSR01Z 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless Rear Handle 7?1/4” Circular Saw, (TOOL ONLY)
• OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 6,400 RPM for faster cutting performance
• OUTSMART: Automatic Torque drive adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance
• OUTLAST: XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions
• 2-9/16" cutting depth allows cutting of 3X lumber in a single pass
• Electric brake for maximum productivity. Bevel angle up to 53º, with positive stops at 22.5º and 45º.
Makita GSR01Z. The 40V max XGT® Brushless Rear Handle 7-1/4” Circular Saw (GSR01Z) provides cordless convenience, while taking on high-demand applications. The Makita-built brushless motor delivers 6,400 RPM for high-speed cutting performance. It cuts 3X the material in a single pass with a large cutting capacity of 2-9/16”. This saw is ideal for framers, builders, roofers, forming, and more. The GSR01Z offers 56-degrees bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5-degrees and 45-degrees and a bevel up to 56-degrees. The saw features an electric brake for maximum productivity and a die-cast magnesium base.