Makita GRH07M1 40V Rotary Hammer Kit D-Hdl Sds+ (1) 4.0Ah
• OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor along with 40V max XGT® battery combine to deliver the power performance required for heavy-load application
• OUTSMART: Constant speed control automatically applies additional power under load for optimum performance
• OUTLAST: Overload protection is designed to protect the motor from burnout in abnormally high torque situations
• Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT®) electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop
• Makita 40V max XGT 1 1/8" AVT Rotary Hammer Kit accepts SDS PLUS bits AFT AWS Capable
Makita GRH07M1. The Makita brushless cordless 1-1/8 Inch rotary hammer kit contains a rotary hammer, a side handle, cloth towel, battery, grease, tool bag and an optimum charger. Hammer works well with SDS-plus bits and is ideal for heavy-duty applications. XGT technology produces up to 135 of 3/8 Inch holes per charge on a single battery. Brushless motor operates at an impact energy of 2.8 ft-lb and has a speed of 0 to 980 RPM and 0 to 5000 BPM. Constant speed mechanism automatically applies the power under load. Active feedback-sensing technology electronically shuts down the motor in case the rotation of the bits if stopped suddenly. Anti-vibration technology minimizes the vibration on the padded handle thus making it easier to use.