Makita GA7911 7" or 9" Angle Sander / Grinder with Metal Housing (AC/DC) - 15 Amp
• Removable side handle can be mounted on either side
• All ball and needle construction for long life
• Extra heavy-duty motor for high production and continuous use
• 6,000 rpm for optimum material removal
• Accepts 7" or 9" wheel with correct guards
This model has all ball and needle bearings for long tool life. Its extra heavy-duty motor means you'll blaze through the toughest sanding jobs. With 6,000 rpm, you won't find a better tool for removing material. An AC/DC switch lets you use this tool with alternative power sources. Its removable side handle can be mounted on either side. This angle sander also features a standard 5/8-inch-11 UNC spindle for use with a wide variety of accessories, and a spindle lock for easy wheel changes. This sander accepts 7-inch or 9-inch wheel with correct guards.