Makita E-02515 9" Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose
• Taller 13mm segments are designed for longer life and faster cutting
• Up to 4x longer life than competitive blades. For cutting concrete, block, brick, pavers, and roof tiles.
• Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting diamond blade
• Carefully tensioned for less vibration and a superior user experience. Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance.
• Dry or wet cutting for added versatiity. For smoother and finer cuts in masonry products.
Makita e-02515. The Makita 9" Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose (E-02515) is ideal for wet or dry cutting applications including block, brick and concrete. The segmented rim design incorporates slots to deliver a faster, cooler cut, with laser-welded segments for improved joint strength. In addition, the optimum bond matrix is engineered for faster, smoother cutting and a long working life. Makita Diamond blades are part of Makita's broad line-up of solutions for concrete, stone and masonry applications. For use with angle grinders or masonry saws.