Makita DCF201Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Job Site Fan, Tool Only
• Durable design engineered to withstand a job site environment
• Two settings (high 1,700 RPM, low 1,200 RPM) for optimal air velocity control
• 3-stage automatic timer with 1, 2, and 4 hour power-off selection
• 45 degree adjustable platform allows a full range of fan positions
• Battery and charger sold separately
The Makita DCF201Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Fan is a powerful and portable solution for painters, contractors, and more. The DCF201Z has two settings for optimal air velocity control. It can be powered by Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries, or an AC adapter. Up to 5.5 hours of continuous run time on low speed with 5.0Ah LXT battery (battery not included). The durable design and protective bumpers are engineered to withstand a job site environment. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries.