Makita DA3010F 3/8" Angle Drill with L.E.D. Light - 4 Amp
• No load speed of 0-2,400 RPM
• Built in LED Light illuminates the workpiece for superior visibility
• Compact design and lightweight for tight quarters work
• Variable paddle switch with dial stopper for pre-setting desired speed
• Side grip handle can be installed for better leverage
This angle drill has a remarkably durable high output white LED light which will illuminate your drilling area with a bulb that never needs replacing! This drill is lightweight (3.1 lbs.) and compact, with a reduced head height of 2-5/8 inches, perfect for cramped working spaces. The powerful 4.3-amp motor is an aggressive performer. This drill has a variable speed range between 0-2,400 rpm for controlled drilling in wood/metal and speed fastening. The paddle switch has a speed-limiting dial so that you won't over tighten fasteners. This also makes for easy, one-handed operation. The ball bearing construction ensures long tool life and smooth operation.