Makita CX205RB 18V LXT® Lithium?Ion Sub?Compact Brushless Cordless 2?Pc. Combo Kit (2.0Ah)
• Driver-Drill weighs only 3.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/2" long
• Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-25,500 BPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
• Makita-built Brushless Motor delivers 350 in.lbs. of Peak Torque
• Engineered with a metal jampot design for increased durability
Makita CX205RB. Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Tools. Makita® Sub-Compact Products give users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The CX205RB is a combo kit with two 18V sub-compact solutions for drilling, driving and fastening in tight spaces.The kit includes an ultra-compact brushless hammer driver-drill and impact driver. The percussive hammer-drill setting allows for drilling into masonry and brick. It features two speed settings and a metal jampot design for durability. It delivers 350 in.lbs. of Peak Torque, speed up to 1,700 RPM and 25,500 BPM for a wide range of applications. The variable-speed brushless impact driver has two speed settings and delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It features Assist Mode (A-mode), which helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins.