Makita BO6030 6" Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander - 2.7 Amp
• Durable cast metal fan housing
• Variable Speed Control Dial (4,000 - 10,000 OPM) to match the sanding speed to the material
• Utilizes hook-and-loop abrasive sanding discs for fast and easy installation
• Large trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for comfortable long-term use
• Detachable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas
The variable speed control dial (4,000 - 10,000 rpm) on this random orbit sander lets you adjust the speed for a variety of material. Its 2-handle design ensures controlled operation, and the front handle detaches for use in confined areas. The ergonomic rubberized rear handle reduces vibration and eases operator fatigue. This machine weighs a comfortable 5.1 pounds and is double insulated. The 1/8" orbit diameter provides a swirl-free finish to any project and the through-the-pad dust collection system keeps your work area cleaner. This sander also features a conveniently located lock-on button for comfortable long-term use. It uses 6" hook-and-loop abrasive sanding discs and accessories. Standard equipment includes abrasive disc, hex wrench, dust bag, dust nozzle, rubber pad, and wrench holder.