Makita BO5041K 5" Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander Kit - 3.0 Amp
• Variable speed control dial (4,000 ? 12,000 OPM) to match the sanding speed to the material.
• Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control.
• Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas.
• Large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use
• Large 1/8" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding provides a swirl free finish.
Makita's new 5 inch random orbit sander has a variable speed control dial (4,000 -12,000 OPM) to match the sanding speed to the material. It has a pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start up along with an efficient through-the -pad dust collection system for cleaner working enviroment. The pad brake is engineered for increased performance and reduced gouging. Uses 5 inch (8-hole) hook and loop abrasive paper. It has a high capacity dust collection system with built in vacuum port adapter for improved dust collection. Oversized sealed ball bearing construction for longer tool life and it is double insulated.