Makita B-69565 4" Diamond Blade, Continuous Rim, General Purpose
• Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting. Max RPM 15,300.
• General purpose blade for use cutting tile, porcelain and stone. For use with angle grinders.
• Constant contact with material delivers a more precise and smoother finish than segmented blades
• High quality diamonds for long life and fast cutting. Up to 4X longer life than competitive blades.
• Expertly balanced premium steel core for reduced vibration and noise. Dry or wet cutting for added versatility.
Makita B-69565. The Makita 4" Continuous Rim Diamond Blade is ideal for general purpose cutting applications including porcelain, stone and tile. The continuous rim design is engineered for constant contact with the material to deliver a smoother finish than segmented and turbo blades. Diamond blades are part of Makita's growing line-up of solutions for concrete, stone and masonry applications.