Makita B-67072 Starlock Oscillating Multi-Tool 1-1/4" Bi-Metal Curved Plunge Cut Blade with Japanese Tooth Design
• Starlock color coded interface for maximum product performance and ease in choosing the right blade
• Bi-metal construction with a Japanese tooth design for increased performance and a longer blade life
• Curved plunge cut blade with 14 teeth-per-inch ideal for faster and more precise straight cuts
• For use in cutting wood, OSB, and plywood
• Starlock 1-1/4" BiM Curved Plunge Cut Blade with Japanese Tooth Design
The Makita 1-1/4” Starlock Plunge Blade is engineered for flush cutting wooden components like dowels and tenons to length or when installing case and base molding. It is ideal for plunging into soft wood, laminated floors, and drywall. The blade can be used for plunge-cutting when installing vents on wood floors. The blade features an ultra-thin .55” kerf. The Bi-metal construction provides increased performance and longer accessory life. The Starlock Interface is compatible with most oscillating multi-tools (sold separately).