Makita B-61139 5/8" x 10" SDS?PLUS Bit, 3?Cutter
• 3-cutter bit tip is engineered for drilling in reinforced concrete. 8" usable length. Engineered for reduced vibration.
• Centering tip features a more aggressive design for faster hole starting
• Central guiding action engineered for more accurate holes
• Aggressive head geometry in primary cutter engineered for use in concrete
• For use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-PLUS shank bits
Makita B-61139. Makita has a deep line-up of concrete solutions, including premium carbide bits for concrete drilling. Makita SDS-PLUS 3-Cutter Bits feature premium carbide tips for efficient drilling and longer service life. The 3-cutter design delivers the concrete-cutting capability of a 4-cutter bit but with the efficiency and speed of a 3-cutter. The bits are engineered to deliver rounder holes for more efficient anchor setting, and the flute design is engineered for faster dust removal than standard bits. Makita SDS-PLUS 3-Cutter Bits are ideal for a range of general purpose drilling applications in concrete and reinforced concrete.