Makita AT638A 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler, 18 Ga.
• Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
• "Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink stapling
• Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
• 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select sequential or contact stapling operation
• Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
The Makita AT638A 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler combines ease-of-use and powerful performance in a compact size. The AT638A has a bottom-loading magazine that accepts 18 ga. staples sized 1/2" to 1-1/2". The staple reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails, and the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. The AT638A has a compact size and weighs only 2.7 lbs. for all-day use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.