Makita AN924 21º Full Round Head 3-1/2" Framing Nailer
• Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance. Lightweight design at only 8.3 lbs.
• Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2" x .148 in diameter
• Drives 21º plastic collated framing nails from 2" to 3 1/2" in length and .113 to .148 in diameter
• Solid top-loading aluminum magazine for longer life. Front magazine cover for additional nail support.
• "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
The Makita AN924 drives 21º plastic collated framing nails from 2" to 3 1/2" in length and .113 to .148 in diameter. It has a 2-mode selector switch (bump, sequential) for increased convenience. The AN924 has a lightweight design (only 8.3 lbs.) with durability features that include a heat-treated S7 steel driver blade, a solid aluminum top-loading magazine, and a nail lock-out mechanism that protects the tool and work surface from dry-fires. Added features include tool-less depth adjustment for flush or countersink nailing, added tool hook, and an ergonomic rubberized grip.