Makita AF635 15 Gauge, 2-1/2" Angled Finish Nailer
• Powerful motor drives 15 gauge "DA" style angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
• Magnesium body, aluminum magazine and cylinder deliver strength and durability
• "Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing
• Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
• Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
The Makita AF635 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer offers an array of features and powerful performance in a compact size. The AF635 has a rear-loading magazine that accepts standard DA style (34?), 15 ga. angled finish nails sized 1-1/4" to 2-1/2". The nail lock-out and large windows alert the user when to reload nails as the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 4 lbs., the AF635 was engineered for all-day professional use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.