Makita AF353 23 Gauge, 1-3/8" Pin Nailer
• Powerful motor drives standard headless pins sized 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8"
• Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability; weighs only 2 lbs.
• Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from pin-less blank fires (dry-fires)
• Side, drop-in loading magazine holds up to 130 nails for maximum efficiency
• Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
The Makita AF353 23 Gauge Pin Nailer offers an array of features and powerful performance in a compact size. The AF353 has a side, drop-in loading magazine that accepts standard 23 ga. headless pins sized 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16", and 1-3/8". The nail lock-out and red window alerts the user when to reload pins as the 2-finger trigger is used for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 2 lbs., the AF353 was engineered for all-day professional use ideal for installing moulding, chair rail, tacking trim, glass retainers to doors, cross pinning dowels & joints, cabinets, paneling, glazed bead, craft work, picture frame assembly, window beading, rattan furniture, and a whole host of other woodworking applications. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a rear exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user and work surface, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and 2 removable no-mar tips with sightlines for increased pinning accuracy.