Makita A-97081 ImpactX 4-3/4" Finder/Driver
• Convenient retracting sleeve for easy one-handed operation
• Holds and drives screws without wobble or disengaging from the bit
• High-quality steel engineered for use with impact drivers
• Ideal for driving screws in a variety of heavy duty applications including metal fastening, deck building, framing, and installing plywood subfloor
• For use with high torque impact drivers and driver-drills
Makita A-97081 ImpactX is a line of impact-rated insert bits and fastening accessories built specifically for the demands of the professional contractor. Professionals require commercial duty bits and fastening accessories that can endure the force of high-volume screw driving applications with high torque impact drivers. Standard screwdriving bits are brittle and fit poorly into fasteners, and in applications with high torque impact drivers this losing combo quickly leads to broken bits. ImpactX hits back with improved fitment and increased performance with high torque impact drivers. Precision machined (not forged) tips ensure full contact fit, while performance-optimized and heat-treated S2 steel provides more flex and more durability than standard, brittle bits.