Makita A-96095 5-7/8" 32T Carbide Tipped Saw Blade, Metal/General Purpose
• Ultra-thin kerf design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
• Modified triple chip grind for increased efficiency and life
• Fully hardened steel saw plates are individually hand-hammered for flatness and expertly tensioned for true cuts
• For cutting pipe, angle iron, channel, and more
• For use with Makita 5-7/8" Cordless Metal Cutting Saw
The Makita A-96095 5-7/8" Carbide-Tipped Metal Cutting Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5-7/8" Cordless Metal Cutting Saw (sold separately). The Makita Metal Cutting Saw Blade has an ultra-thin kerf design that provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. It is ideal for cutting pipe, angle iron, channel, and more.