Makita A-95037 5-3/8" 30T Carbide Tipped Saw Blade, Metal/General Purpose
• Ultra-thin kerf design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
• Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
• Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
• For cutting pipe, angle iron, channel, and more
• For use with Makita 5-3/8" and 5-7/8" Cordless Metal Cutting Saw
The Makita A-95037 5-3/8" Carbide-Tipped Metal Cutting Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Metal Cutting Saw (XSC01Z and XZC02Z, sold separately). The Makita Metal Cutting Saw Blade has an ultra-thin kerf design that provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. It is ideal for cutting pipe, angle iron, channel, and more.