Makita 9557PB 4-1/2" Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch - 7.5 Amp
• Large paddle switch for easy operation
• Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris
• 7.5 AMP motor design for high output power in a more compact tool.
• All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability.
• Rotatable gear housing rotates 90° for cutting applications.
This powerful 7.5 Amp Makita angle grinder has an exclusive labyrinth construction that seals the motor and bearing from contamination.The 9557NBX features a switch (AC/DC) that is conveniently located on the top of the motor housing and a small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. 4-1/2" Angle Grinder AC/DC, 7.5A Motor For Heavy Professional Grinding Applications, Spindle Lock For Easy Wheel Changes, Small Circumference Barrel Grip For Easy Handling, Side Handle Can Be Installed On Either Side Of Tool For Operator Convenience, Switch Is Located On Side Of The Motor Housing; Lock-On Feature, Grinder Includes: 4-1/2" Grinding Wheels, Side Handle & Wheel Guard. INCLUDES: 4-1/2" Grinding Wheel (741424-8-1), Wheel Guard (125273-5), Lock Nut (193465-4), Lock Nut Wrench (782422-3), Side Handle (153489-2), Inner Flange (224399-1). Grinding Wheel 4-1/2"; Wire Cup Brush 3-1/2"; Sanding Disc 4-1/2"; No Load RPM 10,000; AMPS 7.5; Spindle Thread (11 UNC) 5/8"; Length 10-5/8"; Net Weight (lbs.) 3.5; Shipping Weight (lbs.) 6.39