Makita 9557NB2 4-1/2" Angle Grinder, 7.5 Amp, with AC/DC Switch
• 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power
• AC/DC slide switch for use with alternative power source
• All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
• Slide switch with lock-on for continuous use
• Side handle can be positioned on both sides for operator convenience
The Makita 9557NB2 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a labyrinth construction that seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for a long life, with an additional, protective zigzag varnish that seals the motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation. This UL-listed grinder provides high-output power with its 7.5 AMP motor that maintains a 11,000 RPM speed to produce excellent grinding with a 2-1/2 in. small-circumference, barrel-grip handle for added comfort. All ball-bearing design and metal gear housing provide durability.