Makita 6906 3/4" Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Anvil - 9.0 Amp
• Powerful 9.0 AMP motor delivers 1,700 RPM for heavy duty applications
• Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
• Rocker switch with forward/reverse operation for user convenience
• Side handle rotates 360° for operator convenience
• Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
Makita 6906 9 Amp 3/4-in Impact Wrench has a 9 AMP motor and 433 ft.lbs. of Max Torque for industrial applications like automotive or stubborn/stuck bolts. The 6906 has precision gearing plus ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission. The rocker switch is designed for quickly switching from forward to reverse. The 6906 also includes a steel case and side handle. Side handle rotates 360° for operator convenience. Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement. 1,600 IPM for increased productivity. Impact-resistant aluminum gear case with rubber boot for increased durability. Friction ring anvil with retaining ring hole for secure socket retention. Double insulated. INCLUDES: (1) Side Handle (122464-9), (1) Steel Tool Case (823023-9).