Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw with Electric Brake - 15 Amp
• Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 2,300 RPM for enough power to cut through pressure treated lumber
• Large capacity blade cuts 6-3/16" at 90° and 4-3/16" at 45°
• Weighs only 32.1 lbs. for increased operator comfort
• Electric brake for maximum productivity
• Low noise level at only 87dB for quieter operation
The Makita 16-5/16 in. Circular Saw is powered by a 15 AMP motor with 2,300 RPM, and has a large cutting capacity to handle beams, timber, and large pressure treated lumber. It will cut 6x material at 90 degrees and 4x material at 45 degrees in a single pass.The 5402NA features a shaft lock for quick blade changes, a large depth control lever for secure adjustments, and an oversized trigger handle for added convenience. Other features include lower noise (only 87 dB), and a blade stabilizer for consistent blade rotation. Includes a carbide tipped blade. Weighs only 32.1 lbs. for increased operator comfort. Electric brake for maximum productivity. Ideal for cutting large timber, pressure treated lumber and wood logs. Large capacity blade cuts 6-3/16" at 90° and 4-3/16" at 45°. Large support handle for increased operator comfort and control. INCLUDES: (1) 16-5/16" x 1" 32T Carbide-Tipped Blade (A-90956), (1) Wrench (783204-6), (1) Rip Fence (164019-4), (1) Saw Storage Holder (194701-1).