Makita 4329K Variable Speed Top Handle Jig Saw
• Variable speed control dial (500-3,100 SPM)
• 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting with a powerful 3.9 AMP motor for use in a variety of materials
• Counterweight balancing system for reduced vibration
• Large trigger switch for easy operation
• Lock-on button for extended operation
The Makita Top Handle Jig Saw (model 4329K) combines power with a compact design and ease-of-use features for a range of cutting applications. The 4329K has three orbital settings plus straight cutting, and features an ergonomically designed rubberized grip to provide more comfort and control. A through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of clear dust cover and vacuum. The counterweight balancing system is engineered for reduced vibration and improved comfort. The saw also features a large trigger switch for easy operation and lock-on button for extended use. Variable speed control dial (500-3,100 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials. Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance. Onboard hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes and bevel adjustments. Uses Tang shank blades. INCLUDES: (1) 4-1/8" 9TPI Jig Saw Blade (792529-7-1), (1) Hex Wrench (783201-2), (1) Tool Case (824572-9).