Makita 199140-0 Guide Rail 39"
• For use with Makita Plunge Saw models XPS01, XPS02, and SP6000J
• Plunge Saw base connects directly to guide rail to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cuts
• Ideal for ripping sheet material
• Compatible with select Makita circular saws, jig saws and routers when used in conjunction with required Guide Rail Adapter
• Optional Guide Rail Connector Kit (P-45777) and Guide Rail Clamps (194385-5) available
The Makita 199140-0 39" Plunge Saw Guide Rail, when used with a Makita Plunge Circular Saw (SP6000) is a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material. The Guide Rail interacts with the Plunge Saw (not included) to provide smooth, dead-on straight cuts. For use with the Makita 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saws (models SP6000K/K1 and SP6000J/J1).