Makita 196537-4 Dust Extraction Attachment Kit, SDS-MAX, Drilling and Demolition
• Includes attachments for drilling and demolition applications
• Replaceable nozzle tips help protect boot from excessive wear
• Boot and depth rod extensions for use with bits up to 24" overall length
• Ideal for use with a job site vacuum (sold separately)
• For use with Makita 1-9/16 AVT Rotary Hammer models HR4013C and XRH07
The Makita Dust Extraction Attachment (196537-4) is engineered to reduce the dust created from concrete drilling when used with a jobsite vacuum (sold separately). The Dust Extraction Attachment fits the Makita 1-9/16" AVT Rotary Hammer model HR4013C. The 196537-4 includes both Drilling Boot, SDS-Max Dust Extraction Attachment Kits (453118-0) and Joint Nozzle, SDS-Max Dust Extraction Attachment Kits (455810-4) for greater versatility and multiple applications.