Knipex 8501250 10" Auto Adjusting Water Pump Pliers
• Automatic adjustment per one handed operation both for right-handed and left-handed use
• Ideal for frequent changeovers to workpieces of different sizes
• Good access to the workpiece thanks to the slim dimensions in the head and joint area and the flush joint bolt
• Locking lever for space-saving transport with reliable closed handles
• Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers from being pinched
Knipex 8501250 10" Auto Adjusting Water Pump Pliers. Redefining the Knipex Cobra water pump pliers, this auto-adjusting model (85 01 250) is ideal for frequent changeovers to workpieces of different sizes - just grip the pliers handles and squeeze, and it will fully adjust to whatever application you're grabbing hold of. It's easy to move from gripping a small diameter pipe to a large-sized fitting - no need to preset the tool between grips. Cobra's unique jaw configuration can grip any shape object — flat, round, hex, or square. It also eliminates nut burring to avoid stripping pipes, nuts, or bolts. Additionally, the Cobra's newly redesigned adjustment provides 30 percent more gripping capacity than previous models. And the induction hardened gripping teeth means that once it's set, it stays. Cobra water pump pliers are constructed from chrome vanadium electric steel, an innovative high alloy, oil tempered steel that ensures longevity. And their thin head design helps you get into spaces other pliers can't, so there's no need to change tools when working in tight confines.