Knipex 7131200 8" High Leverage Cobolt Bolt Cutter
• Exceptional cutting performance with minimal effort thanks to innovative lever action design
• Easy cutting of any wire up to 1/4-inch
• Precision, induction hardened cutting edges
• Jaw notch recess for even better holding and cutting
• Cutting edge hardness of 64 HRC (approximate)
Knipex 7131200 8" High Leverage Cobolt Bolt Cutter. An all-around tool for the toughest demands, this Knipex high-leverage CoBolt cutter features a lever action design that applies 20 times more hand force for superior cutting power with less effort. This mini bolt cutter (model 71 31 200) can cut through more than you ever thought possible — up to 1/4-inch diameter with ease. It's ideal for automotive or construction applications, cutting cotter pins and nails, repeated use in factory assembly lines, cutting wire fencing in agricultural settings, or even everyday tasks such as cutting floral wire or fish hooks. Forged from chrome vanadium electric steel, it's built to last. This lightweight, 8-inch cutter features precision-matched cutting edges for cutting soft or hard steel. The cutting edge recess near the joint keeps thicker wires in a better cutting position (optimum lever ratio), so there is no need to reposition the tool to achieve the desired cut. It's completed with heavy duty plastic-coated handle grips.