Johnson Level & Tool Manufacturing RAS-120 12" Aluminum Rafter Angle Square with Manual
• Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
• Permanent graduations and numbers are easy-to-read
• Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
• Scribe notches starting at 1-3/4" transfer outside increments from pivot point
• 2x4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2", 3" and 3-1/2"
This 12" rafter square is a versatile tool for builders and contractors. Its thick edge is useful as a saw guide - it can be used directly with the saw against the square for cross cuts or angled cuts using the etched protractor scale. It can be used indirectly as well, using the scribing notches to create a saw cut line for rip cuts. The rafter square also simplifies stair layout - its integrated distance and angle scales let you quickly and accurately mark your cut lines on your stringers. And, of course, this rafter square has scales for cutting hip, valley and jack rafters.