Johnson Level & Tool Manufacturing 1904-0700 7" Johnny Square Professional Easy-Read Aluminum Rafter Square
• Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
• EZ Read laser etched graduations and numbers are highly visible
• Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
• Continuous scribing notches - ideal for ripping at 3-1/2" and 5-1/2"
• Low-glare, protective anodized finish
7" Johnny Square® Professional Easy-Read Aluminum Rafter Square without Manual. This 7" Johnny Square® is a versatile tool for builders and contractors. Its thick edge is useful as a saw guide - it can be used directly with the saw against the square for cross cuts or angled cuts using the etched protractor scale. It can be used indirectly as well, using the scribing notches to create a saw cut line for rip cuts. The Johnny Square® also simplifies stair layout - its integrated distance and angle scales let you quickly and accurately mark your cut lines on your stringers. And, of course, this rafter square has scales for cutting hip, valley and jack rafters.