Johnson Level & Tool Manufacturing 1254-4800 48" Magnetic Heavy Duty I-Beam Aluminum Level
• Strong holding magnetic edge allows hands free use on ferrous metal surfaces
• Oversized 1/2" diameter vials are easy-read
• Heavy duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy
• Ergonomic cushioned hand grips
• SurroundView vials reflect ambient light for easy-read
This I-beam level is a perfect fit for general contractors and drywallers, although its versatility makes it a must-have for homeowners as well. Its GripTight end caps hold the level securely in place with just one hand and are removable, making them ideal for finish carpentry work when scribing lines into corners. Its strong magnetic edge makes it the ideal choice when working with steel studs or doorframes. When working with wood studs or doorways, consider the non-magnetic model 1253 I-beam level. Removable end caps designed for finish carpentry work when measuring into corners. Top read window maximizes readability.