Metabo HPT NV65AH2M 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer
• Selective actuation switch
• Side-load, tilt-bottom magazine
• 4.8lbs, lightweight and compac
• Tool-less depth of drive adjustment
• Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails
The NV65AH2 coil siding nailer brings power, precision and convenience to the jobsite. Capable of driving nails as large as 2-1/2" x .099" at a rate of 3 per second, the NV65AH2 is both powerful and efficient. With added features like a selective actuation switch, side-load tilt bottom magazine and repositioned depth of drive adjustment dial, this professional siding nailer gets even better. Additional features such as the adjustable air deflector, no-mar nose cap and plastic shield add convenience, and the ability to use both wire or plastic sheet nails creates flexibility. Includeds Safety Glasses (875769) and No Mar Nose Cap (878344).