General Tool 842 Pencil Compass Precision/Scriber Up To (24126)
• Pencil compass is a carpenter quality precision tool made of long lasting die cast and a rust resistant metal
• Has a spring tension adjustment for marking up to 9” (229mm) diameter
• The swivel spring handle of this compass makes this a great tool for making contours and circles
• Scribe guide is used for edge marking
• Compass can be used with the included pencil or with a slim ballpoint pen
The #842. Use this compass to scribe and draw circles. This precision Pencil compass has a spring tension adjustment for marking up to 8" diameters. The scribe guide is for edge marking. This tool is for use with pencil (included) or slim ballpoint pen.