General Tool 837 Contour Gauge 6" X 3-1/2" Brass Plated (24116)
• Duplicate a profile exactly for hobby woodworking, precise woodworking or tile flooring-linoleum installation
• Record the cross-sectional shape of a surface with this 6-Inch gauge.
• With 35 leaves-per-inch, this contour gauge duplicator assures creation of an exact replication of the copied shape
• Measure profiles up to 3-1/2 inches deep
• Rule markings with inch graduations are on the tough and durable plastic body of the gauge
The #837 Contour Gauge, Ideal For Woodworking, Linoleum Installation, Or Any Job Or Hobby Where Contour Duplication Is Essential, Inch Graduation On Body, Stainless Steel Pins, Component Parts Are Enamel Painted and Brass Plated, Size Is 6" x 3-1/2", With An Overall Travel Of 5-1/4".