GB Gardner Bender HST-AST 8-Piece Heat Shrink Tubing Assortment
• Excellent product to repair appliance, extension or small electronic cords that are exposing bare wires
• 600 V/Mil Dielectric strength
• 2:1 shrink ratio means tubing shrinks to 1/2 it's ID (inner diameter) size
• Self-extinguishing tubing will not drip, crack or flow when heated to shrink temperatures
• Shrink temperature: 120? C (250? F) to 250? C (480? F)
The Gardner Bender 8-Piece Heat Shrink Tubing Assortment is ideal for insulating electrical wire, repairing appliance cords and covering tool handles. This tubing comes in 4 in. lengths and offers resistance to moisture, solvent and flame damage. Shrink temperature: 120? C (250? F) to 250? C (480? F). Meets UL 224, 125 degrees Celsius; CSA C22.2 #198.1, 125 degrees Celsius; MIL-DTL-23053/5, Class 1 and 2, AMS 3636 and 3637; DEF STAN 59-79, Issue 3 Type 2a. Kit Includes: four 1/8 In., two 3/16 In., and two 1/4 In. diameter tubes for a total of eight 4 inch long tubes.