GB Gardner Bender GVD-3504 Circuit Alert Non-Contact Voltage Detector Tester
• Beeps and flashes to indicate the presence of AC voltage from 50V to 600V
• Fully insulated probe tip eliminates the risk of contacting live electrical wires
• Built in safe test indicates tester and batteries are working properly
• Tester is C/ETL/UL Listed and offers CAT III rating with a 1 year warranty
• Use this tester to check for "hot" wires before you begin electrical work
A non-contact voltage tester serves as a key component in any electrical toolkit, allowing the user to verify the presence of AC voltage prior to working on an electrical installation or during troubleshooting without requiring physical contact with live electrical conductors. The Gardner Bender GVD-3504 Circuit Alert non-contact voltage tester features both audible (beeping) and visual (360 degree flashing red light) indicators to alert the user of the presence of AC voltage from 50V to 600V. Use to locate breaks in wires and voltage at outlets, circuit breaker panels, light fixtures, switches, and motors. Quickly locates the hot terminals in receptacles. Fully insulated probe tip eliminates the risk of contacting live electrical wires. Built in patented safe test feature ensures tester and batteries are working properly. The unit includes a pocket-clip for secure portability. Requires one (1) AAA Battery (not included). Tester is C/ETL/UL Listed, offers a 150lb crush rating, CAT III 600V rating.