GB Gardner Bender GS-388 8" Electrical Crimping Pliers
• Cut copper and aluminum wire
• Forged carbon steel construction for durability and strength
• Comfortable high-leverage handle design
• Ability to crimp both insulated and non-insulated electrical wire terminals
• Tapered nose allows cutting in tight locations
These pliers are a superior multi-use tool with a built-in crimper for making wire connections. They easily cut solid / stranded copper core and aluminum core wire. The built-in crimper is designed to crimp non-insulated, vinyl and nylon insulated, as well as ignition terminals. With a wide array of outstanding features, this is an essential pliers for every toolbox. Forward thinking design concepts ensure product usefulness for generations to come.