GB Gardner Bender GET-3202 Low Voltage Twin Probe Circuit Tester
• Simple design for indicating voltages 5-50 V AC/DC
• Equipped with insulated alligator clips
• Dual insulated, durable ABS housing
• Bright, 360 deg visual indicator
• Applications include Low-Voltage Outdoor Lighting, Low-Voltage Control Panels, Doorbells, Alarm Systems and Automotive 12V DC and 36V DC
This low voltage tester tests for AC/DC Voltage from 5 - 50 V AC/DC, 50-60 Hz. The indicator glows when voltage is present and brightens as voltage increases. Applications include testing low volt outdoor lighting, low volt control panels, doorbells, alarm systems and automotive 12 V DC and 36 V DC.