GB Gardner Bender 961 BigBen Aluminum Hand Bender for 3/4" EMT or 1/2" Rigid
• Embossed sight lines for 10 deg, 22 deg, 30 deg, 45 deg, 60 deg and 90 deg
• Industry-standard markings - 30 deg bend when handle is straight up
• Bigger hook with a 5x durability factor
• Bigger foot pedal - 40% larger. More foot room allows for use with a booted foot
• Bend-back channel easily corrects conduit over-bends - Vise-Mate holds conduit while cutting or reaming
Gardner Bender's Big Ben aluminum hand bender has improved traditional hand benders by enlarging the hook with a 5x durability factor, increasing the foot pedal size and clearance by 40 percent , highlighting the markings and incorporating a dual sight-line system for bending on the floor or in the air. Includes industry standard markings to simplify the job. Made of rugged, heat-treated aluminum, and backed by a lifetime warranty. Package includes bender head only. Includes a detailed hand bending manual which clearly illustrates various bends and how to achieve them including the mathematical formulas to complete more complicated bends.