GB Gardner Bender 45-308 8" Double Lock Cable Ties 75-lb Natural White - 20 per Bag
• 8" Long x 0.17" Wide x 0.055 Thick with 75 Lb. Tensile Strength
• Patented design with locking teeth on both sides of the tie ensure a stronger connection at the head with 50% greater tensile strength than the industry standard
• Bent tip ensures easy insertion into the tie head
• Easy "slip" during pull-thru due to smooth radiused edges
• Finger grips on end provides secure grip to tighten
Gardner Bender's Patented Double Lock Cable ties are designed for strength, durability and reliability. Ideal for all bundling purposes; wires, cables, hoses, or ducts, you name it, and these ties will bundle it. Made from durable 100 percent nylon 6/6 material, these ties feature our patented Double Lock design, with locking teeth on both sides of the tie and at the head ensuring a stronger connection and 50 percent greater tensile strength than the industry standard. The bent tip ensures easy insertion into the tie head while close serrations on both sides of the tie promote precise adjustment. The smooth radiused edges ensure easy "slip" as you tighten while finger grips on the end ensure a secure and comfortable grip when hand-tightening. Investigated using particular requirements that allowed it to be a UL recognized component and with a serviceable temperature range from 0 deg C to 85 deg C (32 deg F to 185 deg F) these ties are designed to last.