GB Gardner Bender 10-002 WireGard High Performance Twist-on Wire Connectors - Blue 22-14 AWG - 100 per Box
• Designed to require fewer turns to reach required torque and meet or exceed UL pull out and dielectric test requirements
• Square-wire zinc-plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice
• Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 105 degrees Celsius/221 degrees Fahrenheit
• High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire
• Rated at 600V max in building wire and at 1000V max in lighting, fixtures/luminaries and signs
WireGard twist-on wire connectors are designed for general purpose applications requiring the connection of 2 or more copper wires. WireGard connectors feature a straight type Polypropylene shell with side knurling for an easy grip. The inner spring is zinc-plated to resist corrosion and has a tight square profile to make quick secure contact with wires and ensure connections with positive continuity. These all purpose connectors require fewer turns to meet required torque and meet or exceed UL pull out and dielectric test requirements. The tough thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes and resists chemical action from hydrocarbons, diluted acid or alkaline solutions. The high-dielectric shell also features a deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire. Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 105 C (221 F). Color coded for quick and easy size selection. Use for: Air conditioners, ceiling fans, doorbells, indoor lighting, switches, thermostats, ballasts, large and small appliances.