Freeman PFWS 1/4" to 9/16" Pneumatic 20-Gauge Fine Wire Stapler
• Perfect for insulation, upholstery, screen work, picture frames, as well as hobbies and crafts
• Compatible with 20-gauge fine wire staples from 1/4" to 9/16"
• Ergonomically engineered body results in a lightweight and rugged tool great for use over long shifts
• Equipped with an easy to reload rear loading magazine capable of holding 100 fasteners
• No mar safety tip prevents damage to working surface
The Freeman PFWS Pneumatic 20-Gauge 9/16? Fine Wire Stapler is perfect for insulation, upholstery, screen work, picture frames, as well as hobbies and crafts. This air powered staple gun is compatible with 20 gauge fine wire staples from 1/4? to 9/16?, and is equipped with an easy to reload rear loading magazine capable of holding 100 fasteners. The magazine and cylinder are constructed of anodized aluminum for lightweight durability, and the Teflon O-rings and one piece drive blade work to extend the life of the tool. The ergonomically designed die cast aluminum body results in a lightweight and rugged tool great for use over long shifts, and the comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control and accuracy of staple placement. A no mar safety tip prevents damage to your working surface, and the 360 degree adjustable exhaust easily directs air away from your face. This staple gun will ensure fast and professional results for DIYers working on home improvement and repair projects and contractors at the job site. The Pneumatic 20-Gauge 9/16? Fine Wire Stapler includes a belt hook, safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.