Freeman PFR2190 2" to 3-1/2" Pneumatic Full Round Head 21° Framing Nailer
• Ideal for projects such as framing, subfloors, roof decking, pallet assembly, and fencing
• Compatible with 10-12 gauge plastic collated 21 degree full round head framing nails from 2" to 3-1/2"
• Magnesium construction for lightweight durability
• Anti-dry-fire mechanism prevents empty fires, prolonging the life of the tool
• Bump and sequential firing trigger for versatility - Removable no-mar tip prevents damage to working surface
The Freeman PFR2190 Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2? Full Round Head Framing Nailer is ideal for projects such as framing, subfloors, roof decking, pallet and shipping crate assembly, and fencing. This versatile air powered tool is compatible with 10-12 gauge plastic collated 21 degree full round head framing nails from 2? to 3-1/2?, and a dual mode trigger allows the option of either bump or sequential firing. This nail gun features a 360 degree adjustable exhaust to keep air out of your face, an anti-dry-fire design to extend the life of the tool, and an anodized aluminum magazine and cylinder for increased durability. The body of this framing nailer is constructed of magnesium to reduce weight, making it easier to use for long stretches of time. The removable no mar tip prevents damage to your working surface. A blow molded carrying case is included, along with safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools. The Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2? Full Round Head Framing Nailer will increase productivity for DIYers as well as professional contractors.