Freeman PF18GLCN 1-1/4" to 1-3/4" Pneumatic Cleat Flooring Nailer
• No mar foot prevents damage to finished working surfaces
• Lightweight and high strength aluminum body with heat treated steel parts
• Ergonomically designed extended reach handle reduces fatigue and provides easy operation during long shifts
• Compatible with 18 gauge L-cleats from 1-1/4" to 1-3/4"
• Ideal for installing tongue and groove hardwood flooring from 3/8" to 3/4", specifically dense / exotic hardwood such as strand woven bamboo, teak, cherry, and engineered flooring
The Freeman PF18GLCN Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4? L-Cleat Flooring Nailer is built for the installation of tongue and groove hardwood flooring, and is specifically designed for dense wood applications such as strand woven bamboo, teak, cherry, and other exotic hardwoods. This air powered flooring nailer is compatible with 18 gauge L-cleats from 1-1/4? to 1-3/4?, and three interchangeable base plates allow you to work on 3/8? to 3/4? flooring. Constructed of lightweight and durable aluminum with heat-treated steel parts, this rugged pneumatic tool is easy to use for long stretches. An ergonomically designed extended reach handle helps reduce fatigue, along with a light strike bumper. A no mar foot ensures professional results for DIYers as well as construction contractors. The Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4? L-Cleat Flooring Nailer includes a long reach fiberglass mallet with a padded grip, three interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment tools