Freeman PCN65 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" Pneumatic 15° Coil Siding Nailer
• Magnesium body creates a lightweight and rugged tool great for use over long periods of time
• Bump fire trigger for precise firing of nails
• No mar safety tip reduces damage to working surface
• Specifically created for working on cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, siding, and fencing
• Compatible with 15 degree 13-14 gauge plastic collated siding nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2", and 1-3/4" to 2-1/2" wire collated siding nails
The Freeman PCN65 Pneumatic 15 Degree 2-1/2? Coil Siding Nailer is specifically designed for working on cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, siding, and fencing, and is compatible with 15 degree 13-14 gauge plastic collated siding nails from 1-1/4? to 2-1/2? or wire collated siding nails from 1-3/4? to 2-1/2?. The nails load from the side fast and easy for efficiency. The body of the oil-free nail gun is made of lightweight and rugged die cast magnesium, creating a low maintenance tool great for use over extended periods of time. A one piece hardened steel drive blade and an anodized aluminum cylinder add to the durability. The siding nailer's bump fire trigger drives nails with precision and features a safety lock to prevent accidental firing. The convenient tool-free finger depth adjust provides fast and easy control of the depth of the nails, while the comfort grip handle helps reduce fatigue and increases accuracy. A no mar safety tip prevents damaging your working surfaces. This air powered nail gun also contains a 360 degree adjustable exhaust to direct air away from your face, and an air filter / anti-dust cap to keep internal components free from dust and debris. A belt hook, safety goggles, air connector, air tool oil, and adjustment tools are included. The Pneumatic 15 Degree 2-1/2? Coil Siding Nailer will allow you to tackle DIY projects as well as professional jobs.