Freeman PBR50 5/8" to 2" 18-Gauge Pneumatic Brad Nailer
• 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows user to direct air away from face and debris
• Anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine for long lasting durability
• Air filter / anti-dust cap keeps interior components free of debris, extending the life of the tool
• Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control and accuracy
• Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/8" to 2" - No mar safety tip to protect your work surface
The Freeman PBR50 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2? Brad Nailer is ideal for DIY home improvement and repair projects as well as professional contractor jobs. This air powered nail gun is designed for finish work such as decorative trim, furniture trim, moulding, cabinetry, window casings, picture frame assembly, as well as hobbies and crafts. Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/8? to 2?, this lightweight brad nailer has a no mar safety tip to avoid damaging your work surface. The ergonomically engineered body makes this rugged tool easy to use for long periods of time, and a comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control and accuracy. The cylinder and magazine are constructed of anodized aluminum for long lasting durability, and the air filter / anti-dust cap work to keep debris out of the internal components and extend the life of the tool. A 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows you to direct air away from your face and debris as well. The Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2? Brad Nailer will allow you to complete finish work fast and easy, includes a belt hook, safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.